Young Students Summer Program (YSSP)
Grades 4-6 | Residential Program
YSSP program is designed to enrich learning, introduce new disciplines, connect with like-minded peers, and gain personal independence.
- Format: Residential academic summer program
- Instruction Hours: 25 hours of class time
- Program Dates: June 24-30, 2018
- Location: UW–Madison campus
- Grade Level: For students finishing grades 4-6
- Application Opens: January 3, 2018
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Residential: $970
- Commuter: $650
- International: $1,200
- Application Fee: $60 (Non-Refundable)
- Financial Aid available
Registration for the 2018 session is currently closed. Registration for the 2019 session will open in January.
YSSP Class Examples
- Exploring Geometry
- Wonders of the World
- Mission Impossible
- Brain Psychology
- Physics in Motion
- Human Anatomy
LEARN MORE ABOUT YSSP & WCATY
Why Choose YSSP?
Learn more about YSSP and why it’s right for you or your child.
Learn about how to apply to WCATY programs.
Get information about tuition payment options and the financial aid process.
Resources & Forms
Find forms, handbooks, and program preparation material.
Getting Ready For Camp
Can't wait for your WCATY summer program to begin?
Find out what you need & start getting ready.
For International Participants
Read information for international applicants who travel to WCATY summer programs at the UW–Madison from abroad.