Precollege Academic Campus Experience (PACE)
Grades 5-8 | Day Program
PACE gives middle school students an opportunity to focus on one subject area and get to know the UW–Madison campus.
- Format: Day academic summer program
- Instruction Hours: 25 hours of class time
- Program Dates: July 8-13, 2018
- Location: UW–Madison campus
- Grade Level: For students finishing Grades 5-8
- Application Opens: January 3, 2018
- Application Deadline: May 14, 2018
- Cost: $420
- Application Fee: $30 (Non-Refundable)
- Financial Aid available
Registration for the 2018 session is currently closed. Registration for the 2019 session will open in January.
PACE Class Examples
- Laws of Negotiation and International Politics
- Circuits and Sparks: Introduction to Electrical Engineering
- The Math Behind You
- Biotechnology Lab: Engineering Life
- Creative Writing
- UW Science: Behind the Scenes
- UW Art: Behind the Curtain
LEARN MORE ABOUT PACE & WCATY
Why Choose PACE?
Learn more about PACE and why it’s right for you or your child.
Learn about how to apply to WCATY programs.
Get information about tuition payment options and the financial aid process.
Resources & Forms
Find forms, handbooks, and program preparation material.
Getting Ready For Camp
Can't wait for your WCATY summer program to begin?
Find out what you need & start getting ready.
For International Participants
Read information for international applicants who travel to WCATY summer programs at the UW–Madison from abroad.