Getting Ready For Camp
Can’t wait for your WCATY Summer to begin? Explore what you will need and start getting ready.
Do we have all of your forms?
Be sure we have received all the required post-acceptance documents. View all forms and resources.
Communicate your needs
- If you have special requests, fill out your personal profile form. This is optional, but enables us to know how to serve you better during the program. You are also welcome to follow up with program staff if you have other questions or want to share additional details.
- Submit your health form to University Health Services (UHS) via CampDocs. The link to the CampDoc health form will be emailed to you in May.
- If you need special accommodations, please contact the McBurney Center front desk at (voice/relay 711) 608-263-2741, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have special dietary concerns, contact a UW Housing dietician at email@example.com or 608-262-3994, indicating that you are one of the precollege summer camp participants.
WCATY will confirm your class placement with your acceptance packet and also send a reminder with any outstanding items that you still need to submit to us.
Review the Student Handbooks
What do I pack? What is the daily program schedule? What happens on the first day of camp? These questions and more are answered here (updated handbooks coming soon):
- ALP Student Handbook
- ALP International Handbook
- GEM Student Handbook
- PACE Student Handbook
- STEP Student Handbook