Look through the class options for each program. Please note that for the summer programs, grades listed correspond with the grade each student has just finished. Some classes are only available to a specific grade range within a program, so make sure to check the grade level listed on each course. All applications are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis. Early registration will increase the likelihood of being placed into your first choice course.
- Accelerated Learning Program (ALP) (Grades 9-12)
- Summer Transitional Enrichment Program (STEP) (Grades 7-8)
- Precollege Academic Campus Experience (PACE) (Grades 5-8) or
- Growing Early Minds (GEM) (Grades 1-4)
Log in to the registration system.
If you are a new applicant, you will need to create a username and password for the system. Please make sure you write down your username and password for future reference.
Please note: The 2021 ALP program will use the new Oracle registration system. Both returning and new students will create a new profile.
Upload the supporting documents directly into the application unit:
For Students Applying to GEM (Grades 1-4) and PACE (Grades 5-8)
The Growing Early Minds (GEM) Program and the 2021 Precollege Academic Campus Experience (PACE) Program are open to all interested students. There are no additional documents. Simply complete the online registration when available.
FOR STUDENTS APPLYING FOR STEP and ALP (GRADES 7-12)
- Current grade report in any format. The report does not need to be an official copy from the school.
- Statement of Interest. Prompt included within the application.
NOTE: If you are unable to upload your .pdf or .docx documents directly into the registration system, you may email the documents to email@example.com.
You will be notified of your acceptance via email. There will be additional communication prompting you to pay program tuition.
If your course selection becomes unavailable due to over or under enrollment, we will contact you to find the best possible solution.
After the initial acceptance email, you will also receive more detailed information about camp and special events. Complete and send any special request forms (found on the resources page) to the WCATY office.
Request Financial Aid
- 2021 GEM Financial Aid Form
- ALP, PACE, and STEP Financial Aid Form
- If you are applying for financial aid and are not eligible for free or reduced lunch, submit the first page of the 1040 form of the most recent year’s tax return. If extenuating circumstances (i.e. loans, loss of employment) are not reflected on tax return but are affecting your family’s finances, please also submit a letter of explanation.