WCATY is built on the involvement of its students, the pride of its parents, and the loyalty of its community.
As a WCATY alumnus, you are part of one of the many generations of students who have benefited from access to quality educational programs, social opportunities, and an intellectual home. Your continued involvement in the WCATY organization means current and future students will not only continue to have that same access but also be able to connect with and follow in the footsteps of experts such as yourself. We are thankful for your past involvement and look forward to continuing a partnership with you!
Whether it’s been two years or twenty years since your experience as a WCATY student, you still have, and will always have, a home with us. Please consider taking on an active role in the WCATY community in one or more of the following ways:
Share your Time
- Attend the annual WCATY reunion. Connect with us on Facebook for more information on this year’s event!
- Sign up to host a reunion in your area. We’d love to help set something up and participate in the event. Contact Katie Effertz at email@example.com for more information on hosting an event.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to stay updated on all events and reunions. We try to plan two to three events each year and would love to reconnect with you.
Share your Talents
- Apply to be a Summer Resident Assistant or Educational Assistant. Check out our employment information.
- Volunteer to be an expert guest speaker for a WCATY class. Are you passionate about a specific content area? We are always interested in new courses! You can return to WCATY to teach at one of our summer camps for ages one through 12. Contact our office for more information.
Share your Treasure
- Sign up your own kids for a WCATY summer camp.
- Help sponsor a student who wants to attend one of our summer camps through a financial gift or by contacting the WCATY office.
- Invest in the education of the next generation of WCATY kids with a financial donation. Give Now.