Accelerated Learning Program (ALP)
Grades 9-12 | Residential Program ALP connects high school students from around the world for a rigorous college-level challenge.
- Format: Residential academic summer program
- Instruction Hours: 105 hours of class time
- Program Dates: Jun 30-Jul 20, 2019
- Location: UW–Madison campus
- Grade Level: For students finishing grades 9-12
- Application Opens: Jan 3, 2019
- Application Deadline: Apr 30, 2019
$2,850 through Mar 1; $2,900 after
$1,950 through Mar 1; $2,000 after
$3,600 through Mar 1; $3,650 after
- For-Credit Courses:
$4,200 Resident; $7,500 Nonresident;
$4,700 MN Reciprocity; $7,600 International
- Application Fee: $60 (Nonrefundable)
- Financial Aid available
*The first half of tuition is due by May 13, 2019. The second half of tuition is due by June 3, 2019.
The application period for ALP (noncredit) has closed.
Accelerated Learning Program (ALP) offerings:
Learn more about ALP & WCATY
Why Choose ALP?
Learn more about ALP and why it’s right for you or your child.
Learn about how to apply to WCATY programs.
Get information about tuition payment options and the financial aid process.
Resources & Forms
Find forms, handbooks, and program preparation material.
Getting Ready For Camp
Can't wait for your WCATY summer program to begin?
Find out what you need & start getting ready.
For International Participants
Read information for international applicants who travel to WCATY summer programs at the UW–Madison from abroad.